- 75% of people surveyed by DIMSDRIVE said that they have never seen a 3D movie in a theater.
- 72% of respondents to a poll for rType research online said that they never (or almost never) brush their teeth at work after lunch.
- 42% of fathers told the Father’s Day Council Japan that they would like alcohol as a gift for Father’s Day. Among the tipplers, whiskey was the most popular choice (25%), followed by nihonshu (23%) and wine (also 23%).
- 38% of university students questioned by Nikko Asset Management said that it is most important to have “computer skills” when looking for a job, while 35% ranked “English language proficiency or TOEIC scores” and 19% chose “knowledge of finance and international affairs.”
- 26% of japan.internet.com readers said that they have already bought or reserved an iPad.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.