- 81.3% of respondents surveyed by Maruha Nichiro Holdings said that they experience irritation when opening the orange film used to wrap their fish sausage products.
- 63.1% of those who were polled by ishare Inc. replied that they cannot recall the Japanese names for the 12 months of the calendar.
- 49% of couples who responded to a survey by Steady. Co. said that the number of kisses they share with each other increased after marriage; on the other hand, 51% responded that the amount of sex they have decreased.
- 44% of people who responded to a poll by Cyber Bus said the next phone they plan to purchase will be a smartphone.
- 35% of women in a survey by Lion Co. said that they do not use a sponge or towel to wash themselves; instead, they use just their hands.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.