- 97.4% of people use PowerPoint over other visual presentation tools, such as Prezi or Keynote, according to a poll by Goo Research.
- 73% of those surveyed by Goo Research said that they believe electric vehicles will continue to gain popularity in coming years.
- 52.3% people who responded to a poll by Asahikasei Homes said Abenomics is motivating them to spend.
- 49.6% of families have at least one member who owned a smartphone at the end of last year, according to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. Two years ago, that number was only 29.3%.
- 25% of blog readers polled by MyVoicecom said they have purchased something online because of a particular blog post.
- 23.6% of Japanese Facebook users polled by Cross Marketing said they visit the site more than one time a day, while 24.6% of users use LINE daily.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.