- 90.8% of people in Japan do not know what a “smart TV” is, although some of that percentage had heard the term before, according to goo research.
- 84.5% of men who answered a poll by the Communication Design Research Institute said they are more attracted to women who eat a lot (note: most men said they prefer to see women eat healthy foods such as salad).
- 79% people in Japan agree with the idea of charging a fee to climb Mount Fuji, according to research conducted by Yamatokeikokusha Company.
- 63% of junior high and high school female students polled by Fumi Communications said they plan to vote when they reach the voting age of 20.
- 56.8% of people who own digital devices such as tablets and smart phones use security software to protect their private information.
- 45% of single women between aged 25-29 want to have a baby within the next three years. That percentage is larger than that for married women in same age range, according to research by Dentsu Souken Mamalabo.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.