Reader SB was working for Nova and his visa runs out next fall.

“I would like to stay in Japan and have been teaching a number of private as well as company classes. However, I think it will be difficult to get any of these companies to support me for a visa. Is there any way I can do it myself?”

In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.