A 16-year-old boy who fell unconscious earlier this month after being struck between the eyebrows with an arrow, shot by a 17-year-old boy from the same high school archery club, died Sunday at a hospital where he had been treated, police said.
The police said they plan to conduct an autopsy on the boy to determine the cause of death, with an eye to possibly laying a charge of gross negligence resulting in death against the 17-year-old boy, who was practicing archery alone with the victim at the time of the accident.
Unable to view this article?
This could be due to a conflict with your ad-blocking or security software.
Please add japantimes.co.jp and piano.io to your list of allowed sites.
We humbly apologize for the inconvenience.