Typhoon Hagibis hit Japan on Oct. 12, causing widespread damage to Tokyo and its surrounding prefectures. This week, storm chaser James Reynolds, evacuee Andrew McKirdy and reporter Chisato Tanaka share their experiences of the typhoon. Hosted by Oscar Boyd.
Take The Japan Times’ podcast survey and help make Deep Dive better: http://jtimes.jp/dd
- The Japan Times’ coverage of Typhoon Hagibis
- The Japan Times’ disaster portal and emergency advice
- Chisato Tanaka’s tweet thread of post-typhoon flooding in Nagano
- James Reynolds on YouTube at Earth Uncut TV
- Dan Traylor’s article on storm chasing