Ahead of the global climate strikes on Nov. 29, Fridays for Future leader Takuro Kajiwara and 350.org field organizer Hinako Arao tell of their experiences as two of Japan’s most prominent climate activists, and why Japan’s climate movement is doing better than you might think. Hosted by Oscar Boyd.
- Why aren’t more young people fighting climate change in Japan?
- Extinction Rebellion climate protest arrives in Tokyo with ‘die-in’ at Yoyogi Park
- Deep Dive Episode 15: Japan — climate change leader or lagger?
- As IPCC report warns of growing climate change risks, Japan seeks to adapt
- Fridays for Future Tokyo
- 350.org Japan
- Nov. 29 Global Climate Strikes Tokyo event
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.