- 86.2% of women who were polled by Otsuka Pharamaceutical Co. said they wished their husbands practiced some form of skincare.
- 80.2% of those who responded to a poll by I&S BDDO gauging communication skills said that if they find a new field of interest, it doesn’t matter if others don’t understand.
- 57% of people in a survey by SBI Sumishin Net Bank said that they have drank Beaujolais Nouveau on the day the customary embargo is lifted.
- 21.8% of elementary school children in a poll by goo Research said that they began using the Internet when they were in the first grade.
- 14% of companies surveyed by the Japanese police and the Japan Federation of Bar Associations said that over the past five years they received unjust and sometimes exorbitant requests from organized crime syndicates.