- 91% of people surveyed by Ezaki Glico are often worried about whether or not they have bad breath.
- 82% of OL’s polled by OZmall have karada no hie (shivers) even in the summer (due to heavy air conditioning).
- 79% of men answering a survey by Trenders Inc. said they would eat gyuunyuu purin (milk pudding) everyday.
- 31% of respondents to an online poll by rType Research Online said they get the craving to eat somen the most (out of all noodle types) during the summer.
- 16％ of people surveyed on a website by sunmarie think that the worst place you could take a date to dinner is a ramen shop.
In line with the nationwide state of emergency declared on April 16, the government is strongly requesting that residents stay at home whenever possible and refrain from visiting bars, restaurants, music venues and other public spaces.