- 84% of medical students and healthcare workers (smokers and nonsmokers) said cigarette packs should display photos of a smoker’s diseased lungs.
- 84% of smokers surveyed by the Hokkoku Shinbun said that they would not quit smoking even if the price of cigarettes is raised in October.
- 65% of people surveyed by Net Asia Research said that they have a Mixi account, whereas only 4% said they have one on Facebook.
- 42% of a male survey group told iShare.com they would want to eat sushi if it was offered tabehodai (all you can eat) style, while 36% would choose yakiniku (grilled meat and vegetables), and 5% would eat pizza or pasta.
- 20% of married women polled by OZmall said that they dine out with their husbands more than once a week.
In line with COVID-19 guidelines, the government is strongly requesting that residents and visitors exercise caution if they choose to visit bars, restaurants, music venues and other public spaces.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.