- 84% of women surveyed in rTYPE research online said they would speak up if they company failed to pay them for overtime; 76% of men would.
- 55% of people use desktop computers at home while 45% choose to own a laptop to use in their house.
- 46% of people surveyed at Japan.internet.com don’t pay money to play online games. 54% doen’t spend more than ¥1,000.
- 37% of men surveyed in Elastic said they rather find a woman exposing her legs more attractive than a woman exposing her breasts in pictures.
- 33% surveyed in News2u.net visited the housing makers’ Web sites because of the current “eco” boom; 42% of those are interested in new household products that are offered.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.