- 90% of women in their 30s and 40s who responded to a poll by Risou Corp. said that foundation was the most important part of their make-up regime.
- 68% of married women in their 40s who were polled by President Family magazine said that the reason behind the stress in their lives was their husbands.
- 54 % of people in a survey by ishare Inc. said that they haven’t fulfilled their work-related goals for 2010.
- 33% of respondents in a poll by Takata Co. said that when sitting in the back seat of a car on a regular road (i.e. not an expressway), they don’t use the seatbelt.
- 17% of people in Japan are registered on SNS Gree, according to MMD Labo.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.