- 78% of those who responded to a poll by Goo Research said that they feel Hokkaido is the easiest place to live in Japan.
- 72% of those who were polled by japan.internet.com said they have never used the warranties attached to their electronic appliances.
- 60% of respondents surveyed by i-share Inc. said that if they had the chance they wouldn’t go back and see what their parents were like before they were born.
- 59% of women in a survey by fashion magazine Very said that the only time they have to themselves is after the rest of the family has gone to sleep.
- 21% of women surveyed by Koibita.com said that they became over emotional, when asked about what big mistakes they have made during past dates.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.