- 75% of women answering an online survey by Nichii Gakkan Company said that they enjoy learning; 67% of men answered similarly.
- 68% of women surveyed by U-Can Inc. and rType Research Online don’t think they can be a housewife, even if they wanted to, because of economic difficulties.
- 63% of businessmen polled by an AGA Prevention Project in Japan felt that their level of communication decreased and they became less comfortable speaking with co-workers when they noticed they were balding.
- 47% of women surveyed by Rakuten Research are interested in being ecologically friendly (e.g. recycling, not using AC, not using plastic bags).
- 22% of female respondents to an online survey by sunmarie said they would give their boyfriend the keys to their apartment; 47% of men replied the same about their girlfriends.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.