- 77% of women in their 20s surveyed by steady. magazine said they would like to date older men; only 6% would prefer a younger man.
- 67% of mothers with young children surveyed by ALSOK Home Security have increased security at their house, such as installing multiple locks on their doors.
- 52% of consumers questioned by ORIMO want to buy a 3D television someday.
- 24% of Tokyo Walker readers said they feel the most relaxed when they’re at home, although some comments listed for this answer are “because the situation at work is horrible” or “only if I’m home alone.”
- 23% of men in their 20s surveyed by Cobs Online said that they would most likely not date a female friend if she smokes.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.