- 75% of surveyed wives have bought clothing for their husbands, in particular, underwear.
- 75% of people surveyed at a town meeting said they think Osaka needs to maintain an international airport.
- 67% of Gizmodo Japan readers said they have deleted the call history on their mobile phones at least once.
- 49% of NicoNico Douga users say they sometimes think that socializing on the Net can be a hassle.
- 46% of people surveyed expected Japan to not get any gold medals at the Vancouver Winter Games.
- 34.9% of people surveyed by internet.com use Mozilla Firefox, 23.3% use IE, 19.1% use Google Chrome.
- 30% of women surveyed by OZMall said they’ve been able to meet guys through participating in sports.
- 19% of men surveyed by Biglobe think about getting married when a friend gets married; 15% think about it when they have a girlfriend; 10% think about it when they are eating dinner alone.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.