- 84% surveyed by Jcast news think that beautiful women have more advantages in life.
- 71% of Internet users surveyed by rType research said they have done “air hanami”: looking at cherry tree blossoms on a computer screen at home.
- 69% of surveyed males and females have thought that an unknown passersby is attractive, regardless of the person’s gender.
- 49 percent of voters surveyed by the Yomiuri said Prime Minister Hatoyama should resign if he can’t resolve the Futenma base relocation issue by May.
- 42% of people surveyed by japan.internet.com don’t own a car navigation system; 8% use it everyday.
- 33% of company employees use keigo (polite language) with colleagues younger than them. 14% talk to younger colleagues casually.