- 83% of the teaching staff in Okinawa think that the students are going through tough family and/or financial times.
- 77% of survey respondents think car sensors should be installed to detect the silent hybrid and electric cars passing by.
- 60% of people surveyed said they support Japanese snowboarder Kazuhiro Kokubo in the Vancouver Winter Olympics, despite his uniform-protocol transgression.
- 54% of women surveyed say they take supplements daily, and 54% of those take only vitamins.
- 50% buy a product after trying out a sample of it.
- 48% are keen about the idea of reading an e-book on an iPhone.
- 40% of surveyed employees with hay fever prefer to stay at home; 35% of them say wearing a mask is stressful.
- 35% of japan.internet.com readers use SNS such as Mixi to share information, 31% said they use Twitter and 17% use blogs.
- 29% of dog lovers would consider going to a “cat cafe.”
- 20% of males would like to drink a bourbon with Robert De Niro; 17.6% of females want to drink with Fukuyama Masaharu.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.