Work with us
HR Specialist / Assistant Manager
The Japan Times seeks a full-time HR specialist or Assistant Manager for its Corporate Affair Management Division. We are seeking an experienced with a sound working knowledge of human resource management.
The HR specialist’s duties include:
- Workforce planning and employment
- Employee and labor relations including union environments, visa support etc.
- HR development (plan and execute training sessions, coordinate evaluation process)
- Update personnel systems and work regulations (on a project basis)
- Coordinate internship programs
- Translation of documents
- Proficiency in English and Japanese (Native or fluent)
- PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in administration of benefits, recruitment and/or other HR programs
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirits
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Please send your resume by 5 p.m., Sunday, March 4.
*All documents are not returnable. After preliminary screening, selected candidates will be contacted and asked to take aptitude test after interviews.
*Candidates must have a valid visa that allows them to work in Japan.