“Terrace House” star Hana Kimura’s death was announced on May 23. Alyssa Smith and Tom Hanaway have been writing recaps of “Terrace House” and join Deep Dive to discuss Kimura’s death, and what it might mean for the show going forward.
- TELL Japan
- Comedian B.J. Fox: The joke I regret making on ‘Terrace House’
- Pro wrestler and ‘Terrace House’ star Hana Kimura dies at 22
- ‘Terrace House’ season canceled following death of Hana Kimura
- Alyssa and Tom’s ‘Terrace House’ recaps
- Sign up to the Deep Dive mailing list
If you or someone you know is in crisis and needs help, resources are available. In case of an emergency, please call 119 in Japan for immediate help. The TELL Lifeline is available for those who need free and anonymous counseling at 03-5774-0992. You can also visit them at telljp.com. For those in other countries, visit www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html for a detailed list of resources and assistance.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.