- 100% of people surveyed by Goo Research said they did not want a line on their palm indicating a tendency toward financial troubles.
- 75% of people surveyed say that they have reserved hotel rooms online; 75% of those have had problems booking online.
- 75% of survey respondents said they’re concerned about the personal information that can be gained from their garbage.
- 69% of people surveyed want to see more change in the sumo world.
- 65% of people use hand disinfectants.
- 60% of people are not interested in the latest trend of remaking or customizing their old clothes.
- 58% of people surveyed don’t want to borrow money. 7% thinks loans are useful.
- 58% of Onagawa, Miyagi Pref., residents are opposed to a nuclear power plant.
- 57% of people surveyed realize they’re going bald, but only 7% tried hair-growth products.
- 56% of housewives want to cut down on food expenses, much lower than last year’s 85%.
- 55% of people say they use almost the same password for different accounts.
- 39% of surveyed PC users purchased Windows 7, while 54% don’t feel the need to buy it.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.