- 83% surveyed in Apple World is planning to take off more than five days for vacation this year; 96% said they’d travel overseas if they had a long vacation.
- 83% of women in their thirties surveyed by IMJ Mobile pay for mobile phone services with monthly subscription fees.
- 73% of women interviewed after seeing a preview of “Sherlock Holmes” said their partner is more like Watson than Holmes, yet 55% wanted a Holmes-like boyfriend and 77% agreed Watson would make a better husband.
- 61% of people surveyed by by NicoNico Douga said they can trust recommendations of others users when it comes to products and restaurants.
- 60% of people surveyed for Goo Research said they thought Japanese history was the most important social studies class to be taught in Saturday classes.
- 58% of people surveyed by NicoNico Douga said they never use their real name on blogs or social forums.
- 32% of working women interviewed in japan.internet.com claim that a government worker would be their ideal partner, followed by 20% for salarymen and 17% for doctors.
In a time of both misinformation and too much information, quality journalism is more crucial than ever.
By subscribing, you can help us get the story right.