- 70% of those who were polled by Goo Research replied that they have already bought a TV and/or tuner in preparation for the 2011 switch over to digital television.
- 66% of people who responded to a poll by ishare Inc. said that if they were given the chance, they would reset their lives and start over.
- 59% of respondents said that they think 3D TVs will not find their way into all households in the near future.
- 54% of people surveyed by ishare Inc. said that over the winter months their average home temperature is below 20 degrees.
- 3% of women in a survey by Koibita.com have experienced 10 or more break-ups.