As The Japan Times, Ltd. (President and CEO: Minako Suematsu) enters its 125th year of business, we’re excited to announce the launch of a dedicated weekend newspaper, The Japan Times / The New York Times weekend edition, which will be published on Saturdays. This publication will replace The Japan Times On Sunday from April 3.
Priced at ¥350 per issue, this new bumper publication not only includes the very best content from the existing Japan Times On Sunday but also comes packaged with world-class journalism from the expanded New York Times International weekend edition.
Full subscribers to The Japan Times will receive this new publication as part of their subscription package, enjoying the following benefits:
- The Japan Times print edition (Monday to Friday)
- The Japan Times / The New York Times weekend edition (Saturday)
- Enrollment in our Premium plan (a value of ¥3,000 per month), which includes unlimited digital access to The Japan Times online, the e-Paper edition, audio versions of stories, no display ads and more
- Unlimited access to nytimes.com and New York Times apps, including NYT Cooking
Effective April 1, new prices for the above full subscription package are as follows:
- ¥6,500 per month (¥260 per copy)
- ¥37,090 for 6 months (151 issues)
- ¥69,960 for 12 months (303 issues)
About The Japan Times:
The Japan Times dates back to 1897 and is the nation’s longest-running English-language newspaper. Committed to providing news and analysis of the current state of events through its reporting of politics, business, culture, lifestyle and sports, The Japan Times allows readers to get the big picture on what’s happening in Japan, Asia and the world. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/
The Japan Times, Ltd.
Corporate Affairs Management Division
The Japan Times Customer Service Desk