Michael S. Rosenwald

For Michael S. Rosenwald's latest contributions to The Japan Times, see below:

A drone of your own in the near future?

Aug 18, 2013

A drone of your own in the near future?

Kevin Good thought there was an 80 percent chance he could successfully deliver his brother’s wedding rings with a drone. “The other 20 percent is that it could go crashing into the bride’s mother’s face,” the Bethesda, Maryland, filmmaker told his brother. His brother ...